The following policy applies to all workshops.
Loom Studio is committed to providing all of our students with an exceptional experience. When a student cancels without giving enough notice, they prevent another student from participating in our classes.
- Cancellations and changes must be received 7 days prior to class.
- Cancellations given within less than 7 days prior to class and no-shows will forfeit their class fees.
- In the case of emergencies or special circumstances class credits will be given on a case by case basis, to be determined by Loom Studio.
- Students who give notice will only be able to reschedule once, in which after they will forfeit their class fees.
- Registrant substitutions may be made at any time.
CANCELLATION OF CLASS BY LOOM STUDIO
- Loom Studio reserves the right to cancel or change a class 24 hours prior, including but not limited to, lack of participation, classroom, equipment or instructor availability.
- Students will be given the option to reschedule or receive a full refund.