Tapestry Weaving II
This class is scheduled for:
Saturday November 16, 9am- 3:30pm (3 spots left!)
Register with a friend and get 20% off!! Use code WEAVE2X19
Space is limited so sign up in advance!!
Make a tapestry hanging in this intermediate class.
- This is an 6 hour weekend class with a half an hour lunch brake.
- In this class you will use the basics you learned in our intro tapestry class to create unique geometrical figures.
- Students will learn a variety of techniques to illustrate imagery and weave shapes with texture and pattern.
- Students will be able to rent their weaving kits to take home for a week* if they do not finish their projects or purchase them in advance below. They will have a finished wall hanging piece of 8” wide and 12" long.
- Students will be supplied with warp yarn only.
- Students will have to bring their own selection of yarns or pay an extra material fee in class of 30$ and choose from a selections of colours and fibres.
Instructor: Johana Cordero
Prerequisite: Tapestry I is a requirement for this class as more advance techniques are used.
*to take your weaving kit home a 40$ rental fee will be charged at the end of the class so please bring cash or you may buy our loom kit below.
**You can also pay by e-transfer (firstname.lastname@example.org) or cash at the studio a week before the scheduled class.
Please read our cancelation policy for details.