Make a tapestry hanging in this intermediate class.
- This class is made of a 4 hour class to weave and a 2 hour class to finish the project.
- In this class you will use the basics you learned in our intro tapestry class to create unique geometrical figures.
- Students will learn a variety of techniques to illustrate imagery and weave shapes with texture and pattern.
- Students will be able to rent their looms to take home* to finish their projects for the second class the following week. You will have a finished wall hanging piece of 8" wide and 10" long.
- Students will be supplied with warp yarn only.
- Students may bring their own selection of yarns or pay an extra material fee in class of 30$ and choose from a small selections of colours and fibres.
Instructor: Johana Cordero
Prerequisite: Tapestry I is a requirement for this class as more advance techniques are used.
*to take your loom home a 35$ rental fee will be charged or you may buy your loom for 75$ +(HST)
This class is a 2 day workshop
Contact us for availability of dates and times as they are flexible
**You can also pay by e-transfer (firstname.lastname@example.org) or cash at the studio a week before the scheduled class.
Students will receive a confirmation email a week before class. Please read our cancelation policy for details.