Advanced Tapestry - Geometrical Animals
Make a tapestry hanging in this intermediate class.
- This is a one on one class and requires individual booking.
- It is a two day workshop made of a 4 hour class to weave and a 2 hour class to finish the project.
- Contact us for availability of dates and times as they are flexible.
- In this intensive intermediate you will learn how to weave geometrical shapes to create an animal, 4 options will be provided. Working with a double warped loom to create detail using fine yarns.
- Students will be able to rent their looms to take home* to finish their projects for the second class the following week. They will have a finished wall hanging piece of about 5" wide and 5” long or larger depending on the animal shape.
- Students will be supplied with warp yarn and weft yarns in a selection of various colours.
Instructor: Johana Cordero
Prerequisite: Tapestry I & II is a requirement for this class as more advance techniques are used.
*to take your loom home a 40$ rental fee will be charged at the end of the class so please bring cash or you may buy our loom kit below.
**You can also pay by e-transfer (email@example.com) or cash at the studio a week before the scheduled class.
Please read our cancelation policy for details.