Make hand woven cozy blanket in this intermediate class.
- This class is made up of one 5 hour class for set up and two 3 hour classes for weaving
- Students will learn the basics of setting up their floor loom to weave a textural and cozy blanket using a variety of weaving patterns and finishing techniques.
- The final size of the blanket will be 40” W x 70” L
- Students will have to bring their own yarns to weave the blanket. (thick and strong yarn is recommended, specially for the warp. The weft can be more textural.)
- Yarn is available for purchase at the studio, please inquire for availble materials
Instructor: Johana Cordero
Prerequisite: Some experience weaving is encouraged as this is a large complex project.
*If you do not finish your weaving within the class time, you can book extra weaving hours for 25$/h.
This class is a 3 day workshop
Contact us for availability of dates and times as they are flexible
**You can also pay by e-transfer (email@example.com) or cash at the studio a week before the scheduled class.
Students will receive a confirmation email a week before class. Please read our cancelation policy for details.